Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"The" ring


For those who want to see the ring but weren't around to do so in the brief span of time that Mo was home - here is a pic. No Mo isn't wearing the ring but since Elly Mae is attatched to his hip we don't get to see her much without the boy, No Elly Mae= no pretty ring to look at. I think the boy did good. Tentative wedding date is Labor day 08. Those who need specifics will get them as they trickle in to me. Happy New Year and yikes - I have to work tomorrow. No more blog - must sleep now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

theyarnwhisperer said...

we can indeed blame Timothy for the continued soreness. Works for me. You can play with the feather duster if you'd like. I'm having to decrease my dosage of antidepressants so I can get interested in the basics again. The boob squeeze was unpleasant but not as unpleasant as this stupid TETANUS SHOT!!!! Tis a lovely thing that I get to do the boob squeeze every year now. Yippe skippy.