Saturday, January 12, 2008

George

Once I had a little friend and I hugged him and petted him and squeezed him and called him George. This is George
George will soon be my new WIP. I can't decide if he will be socks or gloves but he will be becoming whatever he is.
I have recently had requests for pics of Mo & DDILTB so here they are. Aren't they a cute couple?


It has been a typical week for me. Nothing too exciting although I did run a special on delivering twins last Wednesday. ( Much to Jose's chagrin) I made it up to her by preventing her from committing a murder although it was warranted. ( She needed killin!) Let's just say that if natural selection worked, some people would not exist for they are surely to stupid to survive. Happy Birthday to my darling Tricia ( Jan 11th) and love and warm fuzzies to Lori who has hit a rough patch lately. I'm off to find something to kill for dinner.

3 comments:

Knit Witch said...

Jose - I love it!!! Yeah, sometimes you have to be a real friend and prevent murder!! Especially of people in hospitals that act like complete idiots.

Knit Witch said...

OH - and I LOVE George!!! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking your George too!