Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Drat

Don't you just hate it when one selfish person manages to screw up the day for everybody? Such was my lot at work today and I am just tickled pick to have been offered another option that promises more filthy lucre and a guarantee of same for the next 2 months. I will stir the pot some more tomorrow and maybe buy lottery tickets. Hey, it could happen! Nothing much else that's blogworthy so if Blogger will cooperate I'll dump a bunch of pictures in to share as we have a new camera. AH thinks he got it for his birthday but I've been sneaking about and playing with it while he sleeps. Shhh. Don't rat me out.






2 comments:

Knit Witch said...

Ooooo - I love your pictures!! That close up of the moon is really nice! I must hear more about these work antics.......

theyarnwhisperer said...

I absolutely hate that all of my friends can take better pictures than me.