Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sleep deprivation

It was one of those nights at Chez feline last night. Poor AH has the flu - and I feel particularly bad since I was blessed with it last week along with Strep throat. Unfortunately when AH has a stuffy head, he snores. Loudly. So I felt like I was sleeping next to a buzz saw and to add to the fun the cats decided to have fun and games at 3:30 am. Apparently Mama kitty or Tater Tot is in heat and the newly abandoned fluffy cat from across the street chose to visit. It went something like this. mama Kitty : yowlllll- I'm in heat. Fluffy : I'm here for you. Forrest : Hey! That's my baby mama keep your paws off. Mama : Who says you my baby daddy? Just cuz they look like you don't mean nothin. You been to the VET. You ain't nobody's baby daddy now. Fluffy : snicker. Tater Tot: Huh? What's going on? Who's my daddy? OK so my thoughts run to the Springer show when I get out of bed to beat cats with a broom at 0:dark thirty. And that's all I have to say about that.
Happy Birthday Milyssa. I heart you lots.

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

OMG woman! Lay off the caffeine!