Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Before, during....

It's been a busy week at Chez Feline but lots got done and I even have pics to prove it. Getting folks to read a blog with no pictures is a lot like reading " Goodnight Moon" to a little kid and not letting them look for the mouse on each page. Impossible. So, I've been working at my real job like a fiend and AH has been working on the kitchen the same way. The ceiling is painted - I did help but AH deserves the lion's share of the credit. New light fixtures have gone up to replace the old ugly ones. The cupboard doors have been taken down and received two coats of paint and put back up. New cabinet hardware was installed by me just this morning. So here are some of the fruits of our labors for you to see. BEFORE





Next up on the to-do list is getting rid of the apple wallpaper and painting the walls. This will be followed by the demolition of the ugly green countertops - woot! and installation of granite counters and tile backsplash. Wish us luck. We've managed to get this far without killing each other. Oh and here's a pic of my Airforce bear hanging out with his pup. He was just too cute not to bring home.

No comments: