Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love - Hate

Love : Daylight savings time. Love to be able to go to work in the dark and see the sunshine before I come home again twelve hours later.

Love : Spring time in general. It's the prelude to my most favorite time of year. Warm breezes and flowers and sunshine. Did I mention that I love sunshine?

Love : chocolate covered anything. Dip an ugly man in chocolate and I might just love him. Just not the Ripster. Nothing could make me love him. Blech. Icky.

Hate : Oranges. Damn pretty fruit that everybody but me can enjoy.

Hate : Asthma attacks caused by oranges. Stinking allergies.

Hate : Ticketmaster for not letting me buy Jimmy Buffett tickets and Ebay for letting someone outbid me on the yarn I wanted.

Love : Finished George socks. Yummy. Pics later.

2 comments:

Knit Witch said...

What?? Allergies to oranges??? What kind of nurse are you anyways?!?!

theyarnwhisperer said...

I hate daylight savings time. My body just does not adjust. The small pro to that is that in the day when I used to hike the mountain every evening after work, I could at least see to get up the mountain.
I'm a fall girl. Always have been. Always will be. Winter is next best.
Chocolate. Yum, yum, yum. Listen, there is a chocolatier on the way to Knitch by the name of Teuschner's. They have one in NY as well and they have the most delightful things called jasmine truffles. To die for. I about wet my pants when I found out that that was now a Teuschner's in Atlanta.... on the way to Knitch of all things. You have got to try it. The Ripster in chocolate....omg, how could you even think such a thing?! Unfortunately, I sometimes have dreams with him in them. Pretty scary.
Sorry about the JB tickets. You do get to see the Harlot, though.
I am so glad to be home from our place of employment. Long day.