Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day

Just a quick post to say Happy Labor day to everyone. It's a gorgeous day in the ATL and I'm ready to go play outside. Sorry Bit , I know you're at work today. Unfortunately I have to get Larry to help me cut the grass. The rain that we begged for a few weeks ago has turned the lawn into a jungle that must be tamed. Mo got to call home from boot camp and give us his address. He sounded tired but he was reading from a script and couldn't say anything but what it said. It was good to hear his voice. I miss my buddy. One good aspect to being a little stressed out is that lots of knitting got done this week. Booga 3.0 is complete and drying on the blocker as I write this. And Bear's sweater has most of the back complete. The camo socks have been temporarily abandoned but I'm sure I'll pick them up and finish them as I have some travel coming up in the next couple of weeks. Here's some pics since I hate to blog without photos
Have a great holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I love this picture of Dan boy and SGF.