Tuesday, July 31, 2007

facelift

The blog has had a facelift. What do you think?. I'm kinda liking the new color scheme so far. It's been a slow week, Blog-wise anyway. Just not a lot of fodder. I could expound upon the Jerry Springer show issues of the patients at work but that violates all sorts of privacy laws and could get me fired. Besides which their issues are really pathetic when you think about it. It has been a good knitting week. The booga bag is completed - no pictures - someone who reads this will be getting it as a gift. I'm really pleased with how it came out and pictures will be forthcoming. And the panda cotton socks are started. I guess I'll call these the camo socks since that's what the coIors remind me of. Feel free to leave name suggestions in the comments. I love this yarn. It is a little splitty but it feels so good that I don't really care. And it is is very forgiving which means no ladders. Thanks Sheri for the suggestion. I had originally planned to give these socks as a gift but I don't think I'll be able to part with them. I will probably wind up buying this yarn in every color. I have S.E.X. planned for September. ( Get your minds out of the gutter - that's a Stash Enhancing eXpedition) Anyway, Here is my stuffed puppy modeling the
toe. Isn't he cute? He supervises my computer time, which has been curtailed this week due to evening thunderstorms, or "thunderboomers" as my mom calls them. My Gran would say that " it comes up a cloud" about this time every day. I've never known exactly what that meant but it is obviously weather related. Someone should probably tell the folks at the weather channel. They could stand to expand their vocabulary. I mean - if you're going to talk about the weather all day, every day you should probably come up with several ways to say " It is going to rain in Mississippi " or " It is going to be hot in Arizona". Otherwise people are liable to get bored and just go outside and figure it out all on their own. And that's what I'm going to do now. Later.

No comments: