Sunday, October 12, 2008

busy busy busy

It has been a super busy week here at Chez Feline. I have worked like a maniac, completed all my school work until Tuesday, and accomplished a great deal of knitting. None of which I have taken photos of. But my wee girlies now have winter hats and I am making progress on my holiday knitting. I have several quick projects in mind for gifts this year. The economy is such that knitting from my stash is the most budget friendly thing I can think of to do right now. Thank goodness for a large and diverse stash. The only photos I have taken this week were of a deer in the back yard. Unfortunately what with using the zoom to keep from spooking Mr Bad Attitude the pics are too grainy to bother posting. This deer ( I'm assuming it's a he given his behavior) looked up to see me on the deck. Walked closer to see me more clearly, then stamped his hooves and snorted at me. Then he nibbled on the fig tree before stomping off to the creek. I hate deer.
All this is to say that posting may become even more sporadic than usual and that nothing is the matter - just less time and more stuff to do. Take care and I'll see you when I see you.

No comments: