Friday, September 12, 2008

Leaving

Only one more day of work and then I am leaving for one of my favourite places on the planet. Key West! Until then I am cleaning and packing and moving furniture in the basement to make way for the movers to collect the kids' stuff as soon as I come back. Whew. And since I have to take knitting projects with me I have to decide - the Baby surprise jacket or the toe up socks with a difference or both since I might get bored ( Never happen) And I have to round up books - I think I'm going with "Rhett Butler's people" and the new Charles Martin. yes Bit you can read them when I'm done. All this for 5 days of sunshine you ask? Why yes - There are airports and sitting and waiting involved here and I have ADHD if I'm not occupied. I just finished Twilight and am a little disappointed after all the hype about it being the next Harry Potter. Let me state for the record - Harry kicks Edward's butt. It took 400 pages for Twilight to gain any momentum and then it petered right out again. I won't be shelling out for the sequels. If I want vampires I'll watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns. OOh - just remembered - have to find & charge the iPod, ooh, and the camera. Gotta go. Bye.

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

Jealous (100,000,000)!!!! Have a GREAT time!!