Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Warning

Knitting content. On a knit blog of all things. Also a spoiler alert. The recipient of one of these pairs of socks is at yet unknown so you might be getting a glimpse of your Christmas or birthday present. Read on at your own discretion. These are the completed comfort socks that Larry will be wearing as Best Man at Mo's wedding.

And here is Larry doing what he does best - Fishing. And for those environmentalists out there - we do not practice catch & release. We catch & eat!

And these are the Francie socks that I have been looking forward to. The pattern is very engaging and although I dread picking up the gussett stitches I am enjoying this pattern very much. Whoever winds up with them will be pleased I think. This pic is a better representation of the color than the pattern but you get the idea.

2 comments:

theyarnwhisperer said...

damn, girl, you like are the fastest sock knitter next to turtlegirl. You put me to shame.
Oh. I have to have an MRI on 8/4 for my stupid leg. I say we just chop the bloody thing off and be done with it.

Knit Witch said...

Ooooo - I think those are going to Jose! Ha!