Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update

I've been a busy girl the last few weeks getting some wedding things accomplished and also participating in a Harry Potter mini sock swap. Check out the cool stuff my swap partner sent me. I especially love the card and am now on a quest to obtain some for myself. It has a tiny knitted swatch on the front! If anyone knows where to buy Itty Bitty Witty Knitties let me know. Kim? Sherry? Little help?

The wedding socks are about 60% done and with a few days off coming up I should be able to make good progress on them. That is, if I ignore the fact that my house is in dire need of a good cleaning. Larry's socks are mostly done - just some ribbing left. My other project will be resumed and completed as soon as all the boys have socks. Then I can take a deep breath and start the holiday knitting. Yikes. The CNM's at work have started clamoring for socks. So far I've staved them off with the - if I knit them for you I have to knit them for everyone argument. I think they grasp that it just ain't gonna happen.

2 comments:

theyarnwhisperer said...

you never did bring the socks over to show me, Ramone!!!!!

theyarnwhisperer said...

whatcha gonna do with that peacock feather, you kinky girl?