Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yarn Pron

Yes that is deliberately misspelled so there aren't a bunch of perverts looking at the yarn I scored on EBAY the other day. I am very pleased with it and now if my new Addi turbos will hurry up and get to me I can attempt some Magic loop sock knitting.


And here are some pics the AH took of the eclipse the other night.





And finally ,here is a "Before" shot of my kitchen. The remodel begins soon and hopefully I'll remember to take pics as we go so you can enjoy this endeavor with me. I have a peculiar sense of dread and anticipation about this project. I really just wish I could go away for a week and come home to find it complete. Right - fat chance. Have a good week.

1 comment:

Knit Witch said...

Ummmmm - HELLO!!! Send me some yarn!

Wait, don't let my husband know I said that.........