Monday, February 18, 2008

Dumbassery



Well I feel like a moron. I'm sitting here in my office on a gorgeous Monday afternoon, looking out the window, and waiting for the mailman to come. Guess what? He ain't comin. It's a stinking holiday. And I WANT the yarn I scored on EBAY last week. Note that I didn't link to it. I'm hogging it all to myself. Tis mine - all mine. So now I am sad. Damn dead Presidents.
>Here's an in progress shot of the "george" socks. I've actually turned the heel but haven't gotten around to more photos. George is on temporary hold while I frantically try to complete a scarf for my precious Brenna. She is going visiting in Colorado and needs something to keep her darling neck warm and to remind her that Aunt Kel is a complete sucker for her big blue eyes. Thank goodness that Cayla's hat still fits or I'd be up all night. Thanks Jose` for the assist yesterday. That patient kept giving me such a quizzical look every time you called me Ramon. And that FOB was HOT! Yummy.

2 comments:

theyarnwhisperer said...

OMG, that FOB was soooooo friggin hot! The whole oxygen mask thing was just too hilarious, though and I really had to work hard at not developing a giggle fit. Poor guy.
I went to Strings and Strands after I saw the shaman and before going to glaze buttons with Brittany and Wayne (ok, Wayne didn't really help glaze buttons, but he did see if the domain name buttonbitches.com was available) and ended up picking up some yarn that I intended to get and some that I did not. I'm suck a sucker. Its called plymouth yarn's confusion. I'm suck a sucker for novelty yarn. Must be a sign that I am aging rapidly. I will soon be wearing matching color sweatpants and sweatshirt and chunky dark shoes.

Knit Witch said...

Haha!! Wayne kept asking me stuff like "Why hasn't the trash been picked up yet?" and "Is the mail here yet?". I had to keep reminding him of the dead guys.