Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Got my Invite

I got my Ravelry invite. Finally. Even though it is a giant time suck, I'm having a grand time poking around and seeing what everyone else is doing. Is it just me or does everyone else on the planet actually have more free time than I do? I'm done with work for the week. Can I get a whoo hoo here? And I'm taking off on Thursday to see number one son graduate from boot camp. I can't wait to see my big bald baby. And when I get done hugging him I'm going to kick his sorry butt for only writing his mama once in the last 6 weeks. Kids. No pics today. Busy busy. More next week. Maybe. I hope.

2 comments:

Amysatx said...

Hope you had a good time!! Did you get a chance to check out Yarnivore?

theyarnwhisperer said...

Have fun at SAFF this weekend. I'll be trying to keep up with the kiddos while Steven runs around D.C.
If you find any stray alpacas in need of a home and you can fit it into your car, feel free to bring him back and drop him off at my place.